Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Toilet Training and other Parent topics.
Your child is probably ready for toilet training when he:
- can walk to the potty (or adapted toilet seat);
- is steady and balanced when sitting on the potty;
- can stay dry in diapers for several hours in a row;
- can follow one or two simple instructions;
- can let you know when he needs to use the potty;
- wants to please you;
- wants to be independent.